Become certified as a TES Administrator in San Diego!
Due to the number of requests we have received, we will be offering the TES Administrator Certification workshop at the CollegeSource Annual Conference this June in San Diego, CA. This pre-conference workshop will take place Monday, June 27th, and consists of two 2-hour intensive sessions. Following this, attendees must attend the required 45-minute sessions listed below throughout the remainder of the conference to achieve certification by the week’s end.
Ready to take your skills in TES, the Transfer Evaluation System, to the next level? If you would like to participate in a professional development opportunity while networking and training with your peers from institutions across the country, this pre-conference workshop is for you. The two-part course is just $200 to add to your conference experience and will be your only chance to participate in an in-person environment this year. Don’t miss out!
At the close of training, certified TES Administrators should be able to:
- Plan and maintain a TES implementation
- Assess and express TES benefits relative to their own institution
- Build an effective TES team
- Understand the fundamental TES processes and data architecture
- Recognize the potential of TES data and understand the possibilities for integration
- Weigh the benefits and risks of publicly expressing equivalency data
- Mon. Pre-Conference (9am-11am) TES Administrator Certification, Part 1
- Mon. Pre-Conference (1pm-3pm) TES Administrator Certification, Part 2
- Tue. (10:45am-11:30am) TES Updates
- Tue. (1 pm-1:45 am) TES Annual Maintenance: How to Keep Your Implementation of TES Healthy
- Wed. (2 pm-2:45 pm) Using TES to Improve Partnerships and Articulation
- Thur. (8am- 8:45am) TES User Habits and Trends: a Data Deep Dive
- Wed. (9 am-9:45 am) Bridging Worlds: Using TES, Transferology & uAchieve Together
- Wed. (10 am-10:45 am) Group and Group Reports Workshop
- Wed. (2 pm-2:45 pm) User-Added Courses in TES: It Works Both Ways!
Register for the TES Administrator Certification Workshop
If you wish to participate in the TES Administrator Certification workshop, please add the workshop item during online registration for the in-person conference. If you’ve already registered for the conference, you may modify your registration by clicking the ‘Already Registered’ button at the bottom of any conference website page and logging in to add and pay for the workshop.