We are excited to announce the newest CollegeSource certification track: become a Certified TES Administrator! The path to certification requires attending a two-part pre-conference workshop at the 2016 CollegeSource User Conference in San Diego and specific TES-related sessions throughout the rest of the conference. For all the details, see the information on our conference site.
Our list of certified encoders continue to grow! Congratulations to the following individuals who will be recognized at the 2016 User Conference:
Certified u.achieve Degree Audit Encoders
Chris DuVal, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
Kirsten Patrick, Minnesota State Colleges & Universities
Richelle D. Warr, University of Utah
Suzie Vigil, University of New Mexico
Certified u.achieve Transfer Articulation Encoders
To help you begin, maintain, or refresh your professional development on the track to CollegeSource certification, we have a full slate of training events scheduled for 2016. Coming to us for training is the best way to pick up new functionality in the most recent versions of our software and network with your peers in the industry.
Training opportunities for 2016 include:
- u.achieve Basic Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati): March 1-4, 2016
- u.achieve Intermediate Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati): September 27-30, 2016
- u.achieve Transfer Articulation Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati): November 8-11, 2016
- u.achieve Basics Online (the online version of our Basic Workshop): April, July, and October
- CollegeSource User Conference: June 20-23, 2016 in San Diego
Note that a discount applies for multiple workshops purchased in the same year for any individual at your institution (does not include User Conference). If you have any questions or to discuss a more customized training approach, please contact [email protected].