Another year, another successful CollegeSource User Conference in the books. The 2016 CollegeSource User Conference took place June 20-23 at the Polynesian-themed Catamaran Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA. This was our third time hosting at The Catamaran (previously there in 2012 and 2014) and it was our biggest turnout ever! More than 250 attendees (109 were first-time attendees) representing 119 different institutions traveled from more than 30 US states, Canada, and Hong Kong to spend a few days growing their knowledge of CollegeSource products, networking, and having some fun, too.
As always, sessions were well-attended and packed full of information. CollegeSource staff and clients alike shared their expertise and experiences in more than 60 sessions, which led to excellent questions, meaningful conversations, and actionable tips and tricks to take back home. We enjoyed seeing so many familiar faces and getting to know so many new friends.
The information gathered from comments and evaluations help shape our conference and we’re delighted to have received so much positive feedback again this year. We’re glad you liked the addition of the Wizards! The mobile app, onsite agenda, opening session, “How Would You Encode This?” and Luau were also big crowd-pleasers. While we don’t repeat everything year-to-year, we will keep these things in mind when planning for next year, along with all of your great suggestions for improvement. We work hard to make sure that this conference is worth your while and that you have the best experience learning and networking. Again, thank you for noticing and taking the time to let us know that you appreciate it.
Here are some of the comments we received from attendees:
- “Best content, location, food and entertainment of the conferences I have attended. Thanks for a truly great week!”
- “I really enjoyed the sessions. There was something for every level user but enough time free to enjoy the beautiful venue.”
- “Thanks for the ribbons! Sometimes it’s the small things that are very meaningful, and also needed in the moment.”
- “I loved meeting the staff at CollegeSource and seeing how open and friendly everyone is. It makes it much easier to go back to my institutions and try/make them keep adopting all the features of TES, etc.”
- “You all do an amazing job of putting on an engaging informative conference. Thank you for all the hard work you do everyday, it pays off big for the users.”
- “Thanks for an excellent experience. I really feel being here each year is so valuable to what I do.”
- “Loved being able to talk to anyone at CollegeSource from the President to Analysts to Developers, etc. And loved all the details from campuses on how they use the tools. Great tips!”
- “The CollegeSource conference is always so well organized, informational and fun. Your entire staff is very accessible and knowledgeable. I look forward to this conference every year.”
- “It was an awesome conference (as usual)!”
- “A wonderful experience both on a professional and personal level. Thank you so much!”
A hula star is born! We have great clients, ready to participate in anything we dream up!
Thanks to everyone who attended and helped make the conference such a success! Visit our Facebook page to view pictures from the 2016 CollegeSource User Conference.
Save the Date! Next year we’re back at The Catamaran Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA, June 19-22, 2017. Hope to see you there!