Ring in 2015 with our newest release, Transferology 1.3! This release will contain over 60 enhancements and improvements, mostly to the Transferology Lab. Important highlights for the staff application include the following:
- School administrators working in “Edit Mode” will see expanded access to customize information appearing on their School Profile page.
- The Profile Preview tab, “About” section, and “Information Links” are now completely configurable
- A new Contact Emails tab allows administrators to manage how contact emails and request emails are routed within their institution.
- Transfer Specialists may use the new Glossary Messages page to create, edit, and delete Glossary Messages. When configured, these helpful messages will appear on the Match Details page in the Transferology application for students. Message types include Alternate Course, DPMask, IFlag, and Target Course.
- The updated look of the Manage Course Bundles area now incorporates tabs analogous to the blue “Find a Replacement Course” and green “Will My Courses Transfer?” paths already present in the Transferology student application. New tabs include “Replacement” and “Transfer,” respectively. Incorporation of the blue path for replacement courses in the Lab is new functionality introduced with this release.
As always, a free webinar will be offered to provide an overview of new functionalities for our Lab users.
What: Transferology 1.3 Release Updates Webinar
When: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 (Release Day)
2 p.m.-3 p.m. EST