Our annual User Conference is just a few months away and nearly 200 of your peers are already registered. If you haven’t signed up, it’s not too late! We have worked hard the past few months to put together a list of topics that would provide the best possible content and learning experience for attendees. We also received fantastic presentation proposals from users in the community. After building and refining the schedule we are really excited to share the agenda with you!
Here is a preview of some of the sessions that will be offered:
- Encoding for Multiple Majors & Minors in Single Programs
- Techniques for Building TES to SIS Integration Processes
- Performance Tuning u.achieve Server
- Using NCAA Encoding for All Students Electives
- Roadmaps for the Functional Crowd
- Project management with u.achieve upgrade
- What’s Next for TES, a Comprehensive Review of Development Projects
- A Look at TES’ New Equivalency Batch Editor
- u.direct: Tips & Tricks from a User Perspective
- Security: Best Practice Uses CAS, LDAP, and Shibboleth
- Using TES as a Workflow System
- NCAA Continuing Eligibility Requirements
To view the entire schedule with session titles, download the tentative agenda. The final agenda with session descriptions will be released in the next few weeks. Visit the User Conference website for more information about the event. The CollegeSource User Conference will be held at the Hyatt Boston Harbor hotel June 22-25, 2015. Don’t miss your opportunity to participate in 4 days of learning, collaborating, and networking with other users and our staff. We hope to see you in Boston!!
Click here to register for the conference.