- u.achieve Basic Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati): March 1-4, 2016
- u.achieve Intermediate Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati): September 27-30, 2016
- u.achieve Transfer Articulation Encoding Workshop (Cincinnati): November 8-11, 2016
- u.achieve Basics Online (the online version of our Basic Workshop): January, April, July, and October
- CollegeSource User Conference: June 20-23, 2016 (registration opens in November, 2015)
To register, visit the Workshops page on our website. (And note if these dates don’t work for you, we are happy to talk to you about meeting your training needs.)
Training Leads to Certification
We are thrilled to welcome the following individuals to the ranks of CollegeSource certification! They have achieved an advanced level of training in the u.achieve degree audit and/or transfer articulation functionality and are real leaders in our community—congratulations!
Certified u.achieve Degree Audit Encoders
Kristen Patrick, Minnesota State Colleges & Universities
Richelle D. Warr, University of Utah
Suzie Vigil, University of New Mexico
The CollegeSource certification program is intended to recognize and reward our most active users with professional development credit. Certification applications are accepted throughout the year. Also, keep an eye out for new certification programs to be announced for our other products!