Careers & internships
Join our small, family-oriented company
CollegeSource is a small, family oriented company that strives to foster an environment of integrity, trust, confidence and long term relationships while also inspiring individual excellence and development.
With offices in San Diego, California, and Cincinnati, Ohio, CollegeSource offers employees exceptional benefits and incentives that include:
- Flexible schedules to help employees balance work and life responsibilities
- A casual work environment that welcomes jeans and tennis shoes
- Generous holiday schedule and paid time off that starts accruing immediately
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid basic group term life insurance
- Employer paid long term and short term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Opportunities to travel to exciting places
- Developmental opportunities to expand your knowledge base
Applications are being accepted for the following open positions:
There are no open positions at this time. When an opportunity becomes available we will post it on this site. Please check back periodically for updates.
We believe in education and helping youth to build a strong future for themselves. We periodically offer internships to local high school and college students so they can expand their knowledge and confidence in the business world, as well as give them an opportunity to strengthen their skills before attending college or entering the job market
Applications are being accepted for the following internships:
There are no open internships at this time. When an opportunity becomes available we will post it on this site. Please check back periodically for updates.
Customer success starts with each of us
Each of our team members at CollegeSource play a significant role in helping students more effectively plan their academic experiences and graduate on time. View our customer case studies to see how institutions of higher education worldwide are assisted with CollegeSource tools, and see how you can join us to be part of the solution for student success, too.