You can create audit flags for user-defined condition codes in u.achieve®/DARwin.
u.achieve/DARwin automatically assigns audit flags associated with many reserved condition codes (e.g., RP to indicate duplicate courses and >X to indicate when a course has had credit and count stripped during processing).
To create your own flags to signify the presence of user-defined condition codes on the audit:
- Set COM.RPTCFLG to Y to indicate you are taking control of condition code flags. (This also allows up to five flags to appear with each course.)
- Set up to 28 condition code flags using the following conventions (don’t forget to include all default reserved condition code flags you want to keep):
➢ Set COM.CCn (where n=1-28) with the condition code value (i.e., the character stored on CONDTB-RES, CONDTB-US1, or CONDTB–US2).
➢ Set COM.CCOVRn with the condition code flag (up to three characters) to be assigned to the value in CCn.
Watchouts with this process include:
- If you set COM.RPTCFLG to Y, you are taking control of all reserved condition code flags and none will print unless they are entered in CCn & CCOVRn—so don’t forget to list the default reserved condition code flags you wish to keep.
- The field number (n) identifies the order in which flags will report when more than one could apply.
- To report only one flag per course when taking custom control of flags, set the following COM Table fields:
- TEXTORDER1 to 0001
- TEXTPNT1 to Y
- SKIP1CHR to X
We want to hear your favorite tips and tricks!
Send tips about any of our products to share with your fellow users to [email protected].