« All Events
TES: Premier Course Data and Transfer Evaluation System
May 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
Join us for our introductory webinar.
TES®, the Transfer Evaluation System, is the premier interactive resource for course data from institutions of higher education. With TES, you can research courses, track evaluations, and empower transfer.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate the following features in TES:
- User Management – Adding new users and maintaining existing ones.
- Import/Export Options
- User-Added Courses – How to build placeholder courses for equivalencies to elective credit or to designate courses that will not transfer.
- Course Finder – A research tool for quickly researching institution profiles and course descriptions.
- Equivalency Manager – For creating, editing, storing, grouping, retrieving, and sharing college-to-college transfer credit equivalencies.
- Evaluation Tracker – A paperless workflow for recording and summarizing the decisions involved in transfer credit evaluation.
- Equivalency Explorer – For discovering changes from one catalog to the next or quickly and proactively finding likely equivalencies between any two institutions.
- The Public View – A feature that allows you to publish your equivalencies on your website so that prospective transfer students can see for themselves how their courses may transfer.
- Reports – A quick look at some of the information you can get out of TES about what you have in it and how you are using it.