The Transferology 1.3.1 release contains 21 enhancements and improvements to Transferology and the Transferology Lab. Important highlights for the applications include the following:
- Added Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page to assist students.
- Improved course and match counts in navigation bar.
- School’s Transfer Information URL is now shown on school’s program information view.
- Incorporated finer granularity for school profile maps.
- Added state abbreviation next to school names in course lists so multiple schools with the same name are differentiated.
- Improved wording on the password recovery system to more accurately describe each process step.
In the Transferology Lab:
- All users can now copy a course bundle to assist creating a bundle with several common courses.
- Schools with TES rules (administered or imported) correctly show OR rules in the “Will my Courses Transfer” area; this is also applicable to those students at TES schools who work in the Transferology application.
- New Help menu item to access the Lab’s support documents is now available between the My Stuff and Logout menus.
- Full/Partial credit message is now shown in Lab equivalencies.
- Schools now have an auto archive option for information requests.
- (All applicable items from the student list above)
Want More Detail?
Visit the Support Center to view the Transferology 1.3.1 Release Notes.