Those of you who use TES on a daily basis will want to attend one of the upcoming webinars highlighting the collection of new features slated for release on August 1st.*
- Date ranged equivalencies (supplements catalog date-ranges)
- View-only equivalency finder for staff
- Vastly improved equivalency searching in all views
- Duplicate evaluation task notification
- Existing equivalency notification
- Notes only groups
- Utility for finding/removing duplicate equivalencies
To register, visit the News>Webinar Schedule portion of our website, or look for webinars listed under the “support” menu in TES.
* The new version and old versions of the TES site will run concurrently for a short time to allow users to familiarize themselves with the new features.