The 2015 CollegeSource User Conference took place June 22-25 at the Hyatt Harbor in Boston, MA. Amazing views of the city skyline made the perfect backdrop for a perfect week. Like always, sessions were well-attended and packed full of information. CollegeSource staff and clients shared their expertise and experiences in more than 60 sessions, which led to thoughtful questions, great conversations, and useful takeaways. We saw a lot of familiar faces, and nearly 100 first-time attendees!
After the conference wraps, we pause to reflect on the feedback we received from attendees. The evaluation surveys collected onsite (or through the mobile app) are the primary way we keep a pulse on what is going right with the conference and ways we can improve. We use those responses and suggestions to help shape the way we organize for the next year. The reviews this year were overwhelmingly positive! We appreciate that you notice how hard we work to ensure things run smoothly and be good hosts. It’s our goal to provide the atmosphere for you to have fun, learn, and connect.
Here are some of the comments we received from attendees:
- This was the best conference I have ever attended…the atmosphere was fun, energetic, and learning oriented. I had such a great experience, thank you!!
- The CollegeSource staff was absolutely AMAZING! So friendly, helpful, and approachable. Really enjoyed getting to know you!
- Your staff makes all the difference. Thank you for your warmth and constant above and beyond mentality.
- This was my first work-conference and I was extremely happy with how it went. I learned a lot and I got to meet a lot of wonderful people. I am excited to report back to my team at work to start improving things.
- CollegeSource did a great job making this a perfect balance between learning-networking-fun-downtime to recharge for the next day.
- I appreciated the friendliness of everybody I met. I learned a lot about TES, which I had been using, but not to its full extent.
- My brain is always full when I leave and excited to implement what I’ve learned.
- Thank you for the opportunity to provide input for enhancements! Great conference!
- Great conference once again! Very worthwhile to attend each year. Loved the mobile app this year! Once again you did an amazing job! Thank you for all of your time, effort and dedication to making this so valuable each year!
Thanks to everyone who helped make the conference such a success! Visit our Facebook page to view pictures from the 2015 CollegeSource User Conference.
Save the Date! Next year we’re back at the beach. June 20-23, 2016 at The Catamaran Resort & Spa in San Diego, CA. Hope to see you there!