The u.achieve Suite 4.2.2 release addresses over 150 enhancements and improvements within the individual applications. Several improvements across the Schedule Builder, u.achieve Self-Service, the Client, and the Server address accessibility issues outlined in our Voluntary Product Assessment Templates (VPATs). Below is a summary of important highlights from the 4.2.2 release.
Several improvements have been made to u.direct® in the 4.2.2 release:
- Course Availability. The Course Catalog Details table received a new configurable label for Course Availability, as well as icons indicating a course as Available, Unavailable, or Unknown in the course description. Terms shown in the Course Description area now show all terms, up to and including the last term on the Plan.
- Course Flagging. Course flagging has been improved. When using drag-and-drop to move courses into a Plan, they are immediately flagged if not available in the term into which they are added. Similarly, if a course’s pre-requisites and/or co-requisites are not satisfied when added to a Plan, they are immediately flagged.
- On a Plan, if a course that completed a Roadmap requirement or yearTerm is deleted, it is now placed back onto the Roadmap.
In 4.2.2, the Schedule Builder now creates a log file on startup to properly log any startup errors. Utilizing this log file, the user can troubleshoot deployment issues with the application.
In u.achieve Self-Service, a page refresh is no longer performed with every selection when running a What-If audit and including additional majors, minors, and/or concentrations. Also, a new configuration option for Course Availability is now available on the Course Catalog Details table.
In 4.2.2, the following improvements were made to the u.achieve Server:
- In-stream notes no longer result in missing courses at the end of accept/reject lines.
- TRLOOKUP error involving duplicate RPTINSTIDs no longer causes the wrong institution name to display.
- COM REVART=R is now showing Reference Articulation results.
- Course credit, GPA points, and GPA hours input with sysin request (CR2 line type) are no longer ignored.
- COM field TXTREQTTLS=Y now displays title lines in TEXT requirement.
- Concurrent repeatable course processing correctly reduces credit and GPA.
Want More Detail?
Visit our Support Center for complete Release Notes for the u.achieve Suite 4.2.2:
- Dashboard 4.2.2 Release Notes
- u.direct 4.2.2 Release Notes
- Schedule Builder 4.2.2 Release Notes
- u.achieve Self-Service 4.2.2 Release Notes
- u.achieve Server 4.2.2 Release Notes
- u.achieve Client 4.2.2 Release Notes