The Transferology 1.6 release will take place on September 13, 2016. This release consists of over 100 enhancements and improvements, primarily to the Transferology Lab. The central focus of this release is the new Lab user integration with TES.
- Transferology Lab user administration is now performed within the Lab, thus eliminating the need for a separate UMS application
- New Share Course Bundles capability for Lab users
- Improved Unknown Equivalencies page
- Improved replacement course email template
- Lab users who also use TES or CollegeSource Online (CSO) will now use the same password for all three applications
- Students can now request veteran information when requesting information from a school
A free webinar will be offered to provide an overview of the new Lab user integration with TES and other updates in this release:
Transferology 1.6 Updates Webinar
When: September 13, 2016 11:30 AM-12:30 PM EDT
If you have questions in advance of the webinar, please email Dave Podnar for inclusion.
Want More Detail?
Visit the Support Center to view the Transferology 1.6 Release Notes.