The annual conference is almost here!
We hope you are as excited as we are to spend a week connecting and learning, as well as soaking in the sunshine and beautiful water views at the Loews Coronado Bay Resort for the CollegeSource Annual Conference! This year’s conference runs from Sunday, June 25th – Wednesday, June 28th, and will be jam-packed with training, networking, and fun. Not registered yet? No worries, there’s still time! Register now.
What to expect
Here are just a few of the activities and networking events you’ll experience at the conference.
- Welcome Mixer: Kick off the conference on Sunday night and say hello to friends, new and old! Wear your school spirit and bring school swag to share with peers at the Swag Swap table. Bites and drinks will be provided, including this year’s craft batch of beers and sodas made by the CollegeSource Brew Crew. All first-time attendees will also be given a special opportunity this evening to meet and learn the ropes of the conference.
- Networking Lunch: Tables will be arranged by topic of interest. You can chat with our staff or have a group discussion with some of your colleagues and friends.
- Wizard Bar: Make an appointment with our expert “wizards” to address any questions during this help desk activity taking place at Tuesday’s lunch.
- Evening Reception: The Tuesday night dinner event will have you rockin’ all night long with live dueling piano entertainment. Pack your dance shoes and get your song requests ready! There will also be a photo booth and games to let loose.
- Yoga: We’re bringing Yoga Instructor Bianca back for more stretching and meditation to reinvigorate you from the inside out. Attend the evening or morning yoga session—or join us at both! Beginners welcome.
- Spin Cycling: Join us for an attendee-only spin class—a special outdoor fitness experience on cycling equipment overlooking the marina.
- Evening on Your Own: On Monday, have a night in or take advantage of the complimentary shuttle and explore the dining options in downtown Coronado Village. We recommend a walk through the famous Hotel del Coronado to take in its history and make your way toward the beach!
Submit your questions to the experts
This year’s conference will provide attendees with several options to get some answers to tricky problems they may have with CollegeSource products. Submit your question ahead of time to make sure it makes the panel session. The panels will be made up of our Client Advisory Board members, CollegeSource staff, and your peers from institutions across the country. Panel sessions at this year’s conference include:
- Graduate Encoding Panel: Using the Degree Audit
- Panel of Expert Encoders
- Respond and Share: Degree Achievement
- Respond and Share: Transfer Solutions
- Transferology Expert Café
- Transferology Users Panel – Ask Your Colleagues
Mobile app available now
Need to access session and conference information on the go? We’ve got you covered! The mobile app is available now for attendees and provides access to sessions, speakers, the attendee list, venue/conference information, and more! Watch your inbox for the official mobile app invite coming shortly. You can also access the app by downloading the Cvent Events app in your phone’s app store and searching for CollegeSource.