There is still time to view conference sessions!
You have two more months to catch up on sessions from the 2022 CollegeSource Annual Conference. The conference Virtual Hub will remain open to all in-person and virtual conference registrants through November 30, 2022. Access to the virtual hub includes over 40 on-demand user sessions ranging in topic and developed for a variety of skill levels for TES, Transferology, uAchieve, and Schedmule users. If you haven’t registered for the annual conference, you can still register to view the conference session replays, for just $99 (through November 30th).
Below are just a few of the session recordings available in the conference portal. Check out the conference website to see the full list.
Transfer solution sessions
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know (about TFO)
- Follow the Curriculum: Accounting for Course Changes in TES Equivalencies
- Re-imagining the Community College Transfer Experience
- TES User Habits and Trends: a Data Deep Dive
- Why Would a School Want to Subscribe to Transferology?
- Transferology: Where We’ve Been, Where We Are Going
- The Ins and Outs of Evaluation Tracker
- TES Updates
- User-Added Courses in TES: It Works Both Ways!
Degree Achievement Sessions
- Implementing uAchieve Planner and Schedule Builder at Minnesota State
- You Get an Exception! Exceptions from the Audit
- Lockdown – Securing Your uAchieve Cloud
- The uAchieve client for clients
- uAchieve 5.0 General Updates
- uAchieve 5.0 Planner Updates
- Manipulating Course Movement in the Degree Audit
- uAchieve 5.0 TES Integration
- String Table Review
Want to learn more about this past summer’s events?
Check out our conference wrap-up article to see what took place live, read attendee feedback, watch a fun video recap, and find out where next summer’s in-person event will take place. We hope to see you next year, as well!